- Our Next Meeting is Thursday, February 21st, 2-4 pm – NOTE the change in time!
- The topic will be “Using the ideaX Makerspace for Genealogy”
- The Makerspace on the first floor of the Bellevue Library (1111 110th Ave NE, Bellevue) has been reserved for the EGS members and guests. What can you do there?
- Digitize your VHS films
- Record a family story
- Upload digitized oral histories to your preferred websites
- Use the databases of the library system on computers in the Makerspace
Also, see our website for FREE genealogical help and other Special Interest Group meetings. Visitors are always welcome at all meetings. https://eastsidegenealogicalsociety.com/